FROM THE PUBLISHER
- Rep Report on Infection Control and the Veterinary Practice - Part 2
- As a veterinary industry sales representative, you’ll be doing your customers a huge favor by review their current safety protocols against the new 2018 AAHA Infection Control, Prevention, and Biosecurity (ICPB) Guidelines. You’ll also find opportunities to improve their protocols using the best tools... Read More.
- January 2019 Vet-Advantage Calendar — Click Here to View.
- Featured Resource Update:Merck Animal Health — Click Here.
- Price Index Update — Click Here.
- Quote of the Day
- Pet obesity on the rise for eighth consecutive year
- Study: Overweight dogs may have shorter lifespan
- Henry Schein announces Record Date, Distribution Date for spin-off of animal health business
- California bars pet stores from selling dogs, cats unless they come from shelters or rescue groups
- Line of soft chew CBD products launched
- Merck announces collaboration between students and The Merck Manuals
- Hospital consolidator announces 70th location
- 2019 State of the Veterinary Profession
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019 • 10:00 – 11:45 a.m | Hyatt Windermere Z Ballroom
- Microbiologist honored for work against foreign disease in animals
- Cage-free egg bill vetoed by outgoing Michigan governor
- Vegan imitation meat coming to fast food chain
- African swine fever hits large Chinese pig farm
- Neogen acquires Canadian animal genomics lab
- AABP appoints Vetstream as an Association Partner