FROM THE PUBLISHER
- Vet-Advantage Blog Update: Diversity and Inclusion Explored in Animal Health WILMAH Panel at AVDA
- Read the highlights of a frank and inspiring panel discussion hosted by Women in Leadership and Management in Animal Health (WILMAH). Presented on May 6, 2018 in conjunction with the 2018 American Veterinary Distributors Association (AVDA) Conference, the panel featured leading representatives from manufacturers and distributors.......... Click Here to Read More.
- Vet-Advantage announces new SoundByte now available
- June 2018 Vet-Advantage Calendar — Click Here to View.
- Featured Resource Update: Boehringer Ingelheim — Click Here.
- Price Index Update — Click Here.
- Quote of the Day
- Cattle on feed records second highest level
- Hog farmers have lost $2.2 billion due to trade disputes, NPPC says
- Boehringer Ingelheim announces second-annual producers for Progress Recognition Program
- USDA Outlook: Ag exports to see increase of $3 billion
- Bayer expects to close Monsanto acquisition by this week
- VMX registration now open
- Banfield Pet Hospital: Food allergies in dogs and cats are not as common
- Henry Schein announces two new directors
- Uptick in canine dog flu cases in New York
- Proposed animal physical rehab bill in California halted
- NAVC Media announces the appointment of Chelsea Elbert to senior account executive
- Trupanion receives approval of utility patent for Trupanion Express
- Brakke Consulting releases Veterinary Practice Home Delivery Report
PRODUCTS TO WATCH
- Neogen introduces Prozap® Fly-Die Ultra™ Equine Spray